Excel Spreadsheet Consulting
Sunbird Advisers provide Excel Spreadsheet Consulting and Financial Controller assistance to a wide variety of clients. Our lead consultant is a CIMA qualified accountant with eleven years as Financial Controller at a top US Investment Bank. Previous consulting projects include new sales, procurement and headcount reporting, as well as preparing reconciliations, budget renovation and creating price lists. See further down this page for more detailed recent pieces of work.
Questions to Excel spreadsheet users:
- Do you need an Excel Spreadsheet Consultant or an Excel Spreadsheet Designer ?
- Are you looking for an Excel Workbook specialist?
- Do you have an Excel spreadsheet that often causes you issues?
- Do you have an Excel spreadsheet that is driving you mad?
- Are you looking to design a new spreadsheet?
- Do you need an Excel spreadsheet consultant to help your spreadsheet?
- Do you want to redesign your spreadsheet?
- Is your Excel spreadsheet full of N/As?
- Do you regularly use Excel spreadsheets but want to learn some new hints and tips?
- Do you have reconciliations that do not reconcile?
- Do you need to build a new report?
- Do you require Excel consulting services?
- Do you need help with your budget or accounts?
- Has your business expanded and you do not have the right Excel spreadsheets in place?
- Do you want to be able to call someone when you need quick advice on how to improve the Excel spreadsheets you are working on?
- Do you want to make your processes more automated with less manual intervention?
- Do you want to learn some Excel spreadsheet tips and tricks?
- Have you recently upgraded from Office from 2007 to 2010 or 2013 or 2016 and need help understanding the differences?
- Are you based in London or do you need remote Excel consulting services instead?
Recent pieces of work:
- Reconciled internal systems versus Sage for a South East London client
- Created new driver punctuality reporting for a taxi firm
- Reviewed and corrected event budgets for a London based Events planning company
- Created new sales and procurement reports for a Pharmaceutical company
- Renovated price lists and created standardised product codes and descriptions for a lighting company
- Built new budget process for an events company based in London
- Created a new time sheet model to analyse which clients are being over-serviced
- Renovated huge budget Excel workbooks for a recruitment company in central London
- Remotely expanded and automated management accounts for a group of nurseries
- Built headcount reports for an HR department based in central London
- Fixed Repo exposure spreadsheets for a hedge fund based in London
- Streamlined fundraising Excel spreadsheet for a charity based in London
- Fixed a guest list Excel spreadsheet for a marketing department in London
"This is going to be a life saver! It is clearly going to make a huge difference in terms of time and sanity. Thank you."
MD of a PR company
Questions to Training Managers / Senior Management:
- Are you concerned that employees might leave the firm as they are frustrated with the manual nature of their work?
- Are you trying to reduce staff turnover through training to help motivate staff?
- Do you have new recruits that require training to get up to speed on existing processes and spreadsheets?
- Do you feel that your teams do not realise the full potential that Microsoft Excel spreadsheets has to offer?
- Do you want your teams to be able to have prompt support and advice for spreadsheets that are causing them issues?
- Are you often surprised at how long it takes your teams to run processes or produce reports and feel that they could run the processes more efficiently if they had some process improvement consulting?
- Do you think the spreadsheets your employees are working on need redesigning?
- Are your teams too busy to be able to take a step back and see how to improve their own processes?
- Do you want your staff to spend more time on analysing data rather than producing the data?
Sunbird Advisers are Excel spreadsheet consultants and Excel spreadsheet designers providing Excel spreadsheet consulting services in London and globally remotely.
Sunbird Advisers can provide an Excel spreadsheet consulting and design service - troubleshoot existing Excel spreadsheets in order to reduce errors, increase efficiency, improve processes and workbooks and write new reports.
We also offer desk based consultants in London- this will be at an employee's desk - providing consulting and spreadsheet design services on how to improve the Excel spreadsheets they are currently working on or assist with creating new Excel spreadsheets. This way the training will instantly improve processes, increase efficiency and reduce Excel spreadsheet errors.
Remote Excel consulting and remote excel spreadsheet design is available for anywhere in the World, not just the UK - calls can be made via Skype and all spreadsheets are worked on remotely.
Excel 2016, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2007 and 2003. Excel spreadsheets for PCs or Mac.
In Central London, The City, Canary Wharf, West End, NW London and the surrounding areas. Can also providing Excel spreadsheet consultants across the UK and globally.
For more information please click here.
"Gina very quickly understood our requirements and delivered everything on time and at a price that I considered to be very reasonable. Gina is always there if you need advice."
MD of a group of nurseries
Meet Your Instructor, Gina Cohen
Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint training and Spreadsheet Consulting specialist with eleven years experience in the Finance department at Morgan Stanley.
Get In Touch
07887 552 045