We provide basic and advanced Excel spreadsheet training.
These are suggested spreadsheet topics, but each course is tailored to the people attending the training. Everyone will fill in a training needs form, and only the topics that you need training on will be covered during the training.
The training will also use your own spreadsheets, so any questions can be answered instantly and your spreadsheets will be improved. The trainer will be available after the training for questions via phone or email. The trainer is contactable.
- Formatting spreadsheets
- Insert and delete cells, rows, columns
- Adjust spreadsheet columns and row sizes
- Copy, move, insert, delete and customise worksheets
- Add headers and footers to your spreadsheets
- Sort and filter information in your spreadsheets
- Split and freeze worksheets
- Formulas including vlookups, Hlookups, IFs, SUMIF, Average, Autosum
- Pivot tables
- Pivot charts
- Text to columns
- Group Columns / Rows
- Advanced Spreadsheet Formatting
- What-if analysis
- Conditional Fomatting
- Drop-down lists
- Spreadsheet Macros
- Excel tips, tricks and shortcuts
Sunbird Advisers also provide Excel Spreadsheet Consulting services.
Microsoft Office 2016, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2007 and 2003 spreadsheet training available as well as system upgrade training.
- Do you want to learn how to use Excel 2010 or 2011 or 2013 or 2016?
- Do you want to learn some Excel tips and tricks?
- Are you interested in using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets but do not know where to start?
- Have you already been on an external Excel spreadsheet training course but when you got back to your computer you had forgotten some of what you had learnt?
- Do you want to be able to contact the trainer after the course to be able to ask follow up questions?
- Do you find external generic Excel training courses do not meet your individual needs?
- Do you have a team of people at work that need Excel spreadsheet training?
- Would you like an Excel tutor?
- Are you interested in learning about Excel spreadsheet Macros?
- Do you want to improve your Pivot tables and formula skills?
- Are you wanting to improve your charts?
- Do you want your spreadsheets to be more efficient with less manual intervention?
- Are you looking for an Excel spreadsheet refresher course?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then we can come to your office and provide individually tailored Microsoft Excel spreadsheet training.
Unlike most Excel spreadsheet training courses - we will not be provide generic Excel spreadsheet training instead each course will be tailored to needs of the group - with the agenda set by the people attending the course.
This training is suitable for employees from all departments and levels of experience.
Training for PCs or Macs.
In Central London, The City, Canary Wharf, West End, NW London and the surrounding areas.
Training available in:
Microsoft Excel 2016
Microsoft Excel 2013
Microsoft Excel 2011
Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Excel 2007
Microsoft Excel 2003
"Gina is a great tutor, covering the basics as well as more advanced functionality. I would highly recommend her services to anyone wanting a refresher course to brush up on their Excel skills."
1-2-1 Course with a CEO
Meet Your Instructor, Gina Cohen
Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint training and Spreadsheet Consulting specialist with eleven years experience in the Finance department at Morgan Stanley.
Get In Touch
07887 552 045