Sunbird Advisers provide online Excel training courses.
Training takes place online - at a time to suit you, via Skype to be able to provide online Excel training.
Prior to the training you have an opportunity to fill in a training needs form, and only the topics that you need training on will be covered during the online training,
The training will also use your own spreadsheets, so any questions can be answered instantly and your spreadsheets will be improved.
The trainer will be available after the training for questions via phone or email.
Online Excel topics include:
- Formatting spreadsheets
- Insert and delete cells, rows, columns
- Adjust spreadsheet columns and row sizes
- Copy, move, insert, delete and customise worksheets
- Add headers and footers to your spreadsheets
- Sort and filter information in your spreadsheets
- Split and freeze Excel worksheets
- Formulas including vlookups, Hlookups, IFs, SUMIF, Average, Autosum
- Excel Pivot tables
- Excel Pivot charts
- Excel Charts
- Text to columns
- Group Columns / Rows
- Advanced Spreadsheet Formatting
- What-if analysis
- Conditional Fomatting
- Drop-down lists
- Spreadsheet Macros
- Excel tips, tricks and shortcuts
Sunbird Advisers also provide Excel Spreadsheet Consulting services.
Microsoft Office 2013, 2011, 2010, 2007 and 2003 online training available as well as system upgrade training.
- Do you want to learn how to use Excel 2010 or 2013 online?
- Do you want to learn some Excel tips and tricks?
- Are you interested in using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets but do not know where to start?
- Have you already been on an external Excel training course but when you got back to your computer you had forgotten some of what you had learnt?
- Do you want to be able to contact the trainer after the course to be able to ask follow up questions?
- Do you find external generic Excel training courses do not meet your individual needs?
- Would you like an Excel tutor?
- Are you interested in learning about Excel spreadsheet Macros?
- Do you want to improve your Pivot tables and formula skills?
- Are you wanting to improve your charts?
- Do you want your spreadsheets to be more efficient with less manual intervention?
- Are you looking for an Excel spreadsheet refresher course?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then we can provide individually tailored Microsoft Excel training.
Unlike most Excel spreadsheet training courses - we will not be provide generic Excel spreadsheet training instead each online training course will be tailored to your needs.
This online Excel training is suitable for employees from all departments and levels of experience.
Online Excel Training for PCs or Macs.
Online Training available in:
Microsoft Excel 2013
Microsoft Excel 2011
Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Excel 2007
Microsoft Excel 2003
"Gina has highly professional skills and knowledge, Highly recommended.
Gina is brilliant, She has an amazing grip on Excel, and she is experienced which helps her to understand the queries and answer them accordingly."
1-2-1 Training Session
Meet Your Instructor, Gina Cohen
Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint training and Spreadsheet Consulting specialist with eleven years experience in the Finance department at Morgan Stanley.
Get In Touch
07887 552 045