Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2007 and 2003 training.
- Do you want to learn how to use Outlook? Or learn some tips?
- Individually tailored training or tutoring at your office computer
- Enables you to practice using real work examples during the training session
- Great alternative to generic instructor led courses
- Objectives of the course can be discussed and agreed upon prior to meeting
- London and the rest of the UK
- Suggested topics can include all or some of the following:
- Diary management:
- Set up and invite someone to a meeting
- Set a reminder for a meeting
- Set up an all day event
- Set up a recurring meeting
- Private meetings
- Suggest a new time
- Categorising meetings
- Viewing / reading pane
- Sorting and categorising emails
- Adding contacts and distribution lists
- Setting up filters
Microsoft Office 2016, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2007 and 2003 training available as well as system upgrade training.
In Central London, The City, Canary Wharf, West End, NW London and the surrounding areas.
Training available in:
Microsoft Outlook 2016
Microsoft Outlook 2013
Microsoft Outlook 2011
Microsoft Outlook 2010
Microsoft Outlook 2007
Microsoft Outlook 2003
Meet Your Instructor, Gina Cohen
Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint training and Spreadsheet Consulting specialist with eleven years experience in the Finance department at Morgan Stanley.
Get In Touch
07887 552 045