INSET Training in and around London
- Do you want to make maths or science lessons more fun and interactive?
- Do you know that your pupils like using computers but not sure how to intergrate computers into your maths and science lessons?
- Are you looking for ways to make pie charts, fractions, angles, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals and graphs more interesting to your class?
- Do your school teachers need to improve their Excel, Word or PowerPoint knowledge?
- Do you have an INSET day at school where you want to improve your computer skills?
- Do you want to be able to teach Word and Excel to your pupils but not sure how to?
- Do you have weekly teacher training sessions where learning Excel, Word or PowerPoint would be helpful?
- Do you work at a primary or secondary school?
- Are you interested in using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets but do not know where to start?
- Do you want to be able to contact the trainer after the course to be able to ask follow up questions?
- Do you find external generic Excel, Word or PowerPoint training courses do not meet your individual needs?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then we can come to your school and provide individually tailored Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint training at an INSET session or day.
Unlike most training courses - we will not be provide generic training, instead each course will be tailored to needs of the group - with the agenda set by the people attending the course.
This training is suitable for teachers or office staff from all departments and levels of experience.
Microsoft Office 2013, 2011, 2010, 2007 and 2003 training available as well as system upgrade training.
Click here for more information.
National Centre for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics Article
Sunbird Advisers were invited to write an article for the National Centre for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics. The article was entitled, Bringing Maths to Life using Microsoft Excel and covered pie charts, SATs questions and angles. Click here to read the article - or click on the NCETM logo.
Excel, Word, PowerPoint INSET training or computer training for Primary or Secondary School Teachers in London and the rest of the UK.
Meet Your Instructor, Gina Cohen
Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Teams trainer and Spreadsheet Consulting specialist with eleven years experience in the Finance department at Morgan Stanley. Has been teaching and consulting since 2013.
Get In Touch
07887 552 045