Microsoft Word 2016, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2007 and 2003 training
- Do you want to learn how to use Microsoft Word, improve your skills or learn some tips?
- Individually tailored Word training or tutoring at your home or office computer or small group training sessions
- Great alternative to generic instructor led Microsoft Word courses
- Enables you to practise using real examples during the training session
- Objectives of the course can be discussed and agreed upon prior to meeting
- London and the rest of the UK
- 1-2-1 Word training, small groups or 'floorwalking' available.
- Microsoft Word Training Central London, The City, West End, NW London and Surrounding areas.
- Suggested topics can include all or some of the following:
- Creating documents
- Formatting and editing text
- Inserting tables
- Adding images
- Creating text boxes
- Adding WordArt
- Inserting and formatting shapes
- Spell checking and using the thesaurus
- Previewing, printing and saving a document
- Finding and replacing text
- Copying and moving text
- Using undo and redo
- Adding page numbers and page breaks
- Using and applying Styles
- Inserting and updating cover page and contents page
- Footnotes and cross-references
- Sunbird Advisers also provide consulting services.
Floorwalking services are also available, for example if a whole department is upgrading it's software and you need someone to be able to ask questions to instantly.
Microsoft Office 2016, 2013,2011, 2010, 2007 and 2003 training available as well as system upgrade training. Word Training for PCs and Macs.
Training available in:
Microsoft Word 2016
Microsoft Word 2013
Microsoft Word 2011
Microsoft Word 2010
Microsoft Word 2007
Microsoft Word 2003
Meet Your Instructor, Gina Cohen
Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint training and Spreadsheet Consulting specialist with eleven years experience in the Finance department at Morgan Stanley.
Get In Touch
07887 552 045