Microsoft Outlook and Email Management Training
- Microsoft Outlook and Email Management training.
- Since employees have been working from home, feedback is that email traffic has dramatically increased and has become overwhelming and a source of stress and anxiety for employees.
- The course will include Outlook functionality as well as suggestions and a discussion on ways of reducing number of and time spent managing emails.
- Improve your email management with rules, categories, searches, flags, conditional formatting and more
- Help yourself and others to work smarter by reducing email traffic
- Do you want to learn how to use Outlook? Or learn some tips?
- Individually tailored training or tutoring at your office computer
- Enables you to practice using real work examples during the training session
- Great alternative to generic instructor led courses
- Objectives of the course can be discussed and agreed upon prior to meeting
- Email Layout
- View Conversations
- Search tools
- Quick Steps
- Unread emails
- Rules & Alerts
- Out of Office Assistant
- Conditional formatting
- Voting buttons
- Delay delivery
- Calendar and diary management
- Categorising meetings
Microsoft Office 365 and 2016, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2007 and 2003 training available as well as system upgrade training.
In person in London or remotely globally via Skype, Zoom or Teams
Training available in:
Microsoft Outlook 2016
Microsoft Outlook 2013
Microsoft Outlook 2011
Microsoft Outlook 2010
Microsoft Outlook 2007
"Thank you very much for a punchy and useful session! I have already applied a few items in my settings as you were talking!"
Head of Learning and Development - Email Management Course
Meet Your Instructor, Gina Cohen
Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint training and Spreadsheet Consulting specialist with eleven years experience in the Finance department at Morgan Stanley.
Get In Touch
07887 552 045